Thursday, August 23, 2012

First World problems

Lesson of the day, even if you think you can trust your 8 year old with your itunes password, you probably can't. Master L racked up a $140 bill in two days buying coins in some fascinating game called 'kick the buddy'....I know who I'd like to kick right now !!!! Thankfully charges are invoiced daily, hell knows what he would have spent if I hadn't picked this up this early, sigh. Master L's birthday party is now in jeaporday as punishment. Is this too harsh ? He's also been banned from the iphone and xbox. I'm more disappointed then anything and have had a chat with him about this although he doesn't seem to 'get it'......



On more pressing matters, window covering selection for the new home has begun. I find this along with light fittings really tough. For the boys rooms and bathroom I think we will go with white plantation shutters. For the family/dining, rumpus slider and family bi-folds I like the idea of roman blinds, just not sure on the colour and for the Master guest bedrooms which are at the front of the home I am leaning towards black roman blinds. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment