Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kitchen ponderings

This is our third time building. Hopefully this time we have got it right ! It's an exciting yet stressful process. I mean, what if it doesn't turn out how we pictured, what if we have forgotten something, will we be happy ?

Our kitchen is in and the tiling is complete. To say I love it is an understatement. Finally I have drawers, can't wait to be able to put all the drink bottles and tupperware in a drawer so i won't have a cascade of it all falling all over the floor every time a cupboard door is open. The island bench is 1100mm deep and 3200mm long, a great size for drinking wine and eating nibblies around ;-) Love my undermount sinks, no bench space taken up by an ugly drainer.

My pride and joy though is the walk in pantry, no longer will I have an excuse for finding items 10 years past their expiry date because they were lurking in the back of a cupboard.

Can't wait to get in here and cook up a storm !


No comments:

Post a Comment