Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Should have been a Vet !

Scooby's going to be one of those dogs, you know, the type I said I'd never had. We were never going to:

*Have a small dog
*Have two dogs
*Have a fussy eater
*Have a 'delicate' dog
*Talk baby talk to our dog
*Let the dog on the couch
*Let the dog in the bed
*Spoil the dog


So far, we have broken every one of our 'rules'. My husband has been the worst offender ! Scooby can often be found snuggling up on the couch with J. Aside from all this Scooby seems to have a delicate stomach, he has been admitted to animal hospital twice costing a total of around $1300. I should have been a Vet, the charges are frightening, it's no wonder so many animals are dumped. Seriously, I could never do this but I wonder how people cope when faced with huge Vet bills that they just can't afford ? We wouldn't hesitate to pay for treatment but we are lucky that it's not an issue.....yet........ 

Hopefully he toughens up a little, he's already been labelled as the 6 million dollar dog !


No comments:

Post a Comment