Thursday, August 9, 2012

Losing my blogging virginity

Well sort of anyway. So far, I've been pretty hopeless at blogging regularly, currently I have 5 neglected blogs on the go. This is a fresh start, I figure if I put it in writing then it must be true ! (well, I hope so anyway)

My husband already thinks I spend far too much time on my laptop, so I figure while I'm on it I may as well be a tad productive. I adore blogs, truly ! Although i would never admit this to many of my friends as I just don't think they 'get it'. In fact a lot of them probably don't even know what an online blog is.

So, what makes a blog interesting to me ? A template that is clean and not too busy, photos and interesting writing. I want the real stuff, not the fairytale stuff. The nitty gritty, not the Hallmark version. Hopefully thats what you'll get here :)


A pic of the 'plus two'

No comments:

Post a Comment